Search Results for "band"2139 links - and 19 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13696 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4532 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 37716 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8358 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 3973 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 72917 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 80737 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- 1 AT 174 Max
- 1AT174 Max Web Site - News about 11M Band
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 11443 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- G3USF's Worldwide List of 50MHz Beacons
- Comprehensive and daily maintained list of beacons in the 50MHz band
[ Hits: 4313 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IARU Region II HF Band Plan
- This band plan was approved by the XIII General Assembly of Delegates of IARU Region II held at Porlamar, Margarita Island, Venezuela from September 28 to October 2, 1998
[ Hits: 2150 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Penn-Ohio DX Society
- Unaffiliated amateur radio group based in New Castle, Pennsylvania dedicated to having fun on the HF bands
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- About Propagation
- About ham band behaviours or propagation towards distant locations.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Propagation below 10 MHz
- About the band behaviour or propagation towards distant locations by SM6EHY
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Radio
- FM dx logs, MW carrier offset monitoring, lists of RDS codes in use in the UK, London pirate bandscan and much more from a London QTH.
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11459 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5756 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band vhf-air-band band 20 40 80m band uhf l band 8 band 9 band 30 m band all band 80 m band cb band ka band l band lna 11 m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links