Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
Freeband Academy 11DXPriority listing
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
11 Meter Int. DXers WebRing
- "This Webring is exclusively for sites dedicated to international SSB DXing on the 11 meter band. Vendors dealing in sales and service of ""exports"" and related 11 meter equipment also welcome."
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.