The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
160 Meter Vertical
- This is a 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters. It is constructed from aluminum irrigation tubing and has four sets of four guys each by w7iuv
Rotatable Flag Antenna for 160 meters
- The FLAG and PENNANT antennas optimized and publicized on the topband reflector show great promise for those who live on less than full section farms
Nanaimo Amateur Radio Association
- The Nanaimo Amateur Radio Association is made up of members of the community stretching from Courtenay to Duncan on Vancouver Island.
The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouverís Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
Star Cards - Ham Radio QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards are printed with the same quality as other STAR CARDS products.
They are printed on a 14 pt. card stock using process color and a protective ultra-gloss UV coating on the front, and one ink color on the back.