A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
- Autek Research make three models of RF Analysts, power and swr meters
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.