50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club (BVARC) was started in 1993 with 5 members. We currently have 40-45 members. The Boyer Valley Amateur Radio Club is a "Not for Profit Association of Amateur Radio Operators" based in Harrison county, Iowa.
RadioExam.org Amateur Radio Exams
- Exams on this site are for Amateur Radio licenses issued by the US Federal Communications Commission, and are only valid in the United States and any other locations under FCC jurisdiction
- Database of all radio amateurs in Norway
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.