W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
Radio Amateur Educational Society
- Provide instruction to obtain certification, a forum for technical exchange and advancement of amateur radio, a mentor program to actively encourage our students in passing the amateur exam. Based in canada
- Google based ham radio search engine.
Only trusted, useful web sites for amateur radio. The DXPORTAL search engine built using Google's core search technology, which prioritizes search results based on amateur radio websites.
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
- Ham radio dealer based in germany offer RF power amplifiers, from Alpin and SPE, antennas, RFI suppression products and GSM GPRS products
Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.