Search Results for "basic theory"13 links - and 1 categories
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11216 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37266 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Basic Balun Theory
- Baluns are still a mystery to some radio amateurs and the only way to understand them is to learn what they are and how to use them.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Core Baluns
- About core baluns, measurementes, basic theory and calculations
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Basic Antenna Theory
- Basic antenna theory by sub-TV
[ Hits: 20979 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- FAQs - Basic Antenna Theory
- Faqs and antenna basics
[ Hits: 9665 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2962 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Les antennes: antenna theory
- A basic antenna theory with final quiz in french
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why Are Antennas Built to Look Like They Do?
- Basic anctenna theory, general information on antennas
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Waveguide basics tutorial
- Summary, tutorial about the basics of what is a waveguide and the basic waveguide theory.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Duplexers: Theory and Tune Up
- Basics on duplexersn type of duplexers and how duplexers works
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
You can try similar termsbasic theory basic antenna theory basic tv antenna theory basic-antenna-theory basic antenna ground theory theory balun theory amplifier theory hb9 antenna theory diode theory supernec theory information theory antenna theory big bang theory doublet theory
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links