Search Results for "basic"222 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Quarter wave for 160 meters
- A basic quarter wave vertical antenna for 160m band lifted into the air using a balloon o a kite.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HF Antennas - basics
- HF Antennas - Building simple hf dipole antennas
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Stealth Apartment Antenna
- Simple DIY stealth apartment antenna for 20m and 40m. It is basically a ZigZag quarter wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yagi antenna and variations
- Basic priciples of Yagi antennas and its variations like Quagi antennas, Quad antennas includes pictures, drawings and online calculators by KN9B
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- How to put together an SO2R
- How to put together an SO2R system and have some fun by Array Solutions
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Improving Your QSL Return Rate
- Some basic tips for successful QSLing, in particular when utilizing the services of a QSL Manager by W5UE
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- My Amateur Radio Webpages and Help with QSL Basics
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Basics of CW operations
- A nice guide to make basic contacts in morse code with a particular reference to SOTA operations by VK3BQ
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-STAR User Guide for beginners
- If you have just bought a new D-STAR radio, have read all the instruction, know how it works but are not too sure of what and how much you can do with your radio, this guide can help you understanding the basics of how to operate in D-STAR mode.
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating via Ham Radio Satellites
- A beginner guide, includes Ham Radio Satellite basics, accessing the satellites.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vsound is a Linux software which allows you to digitally record the output of another program. The recorded output can be saved to a WAV file or can be transferred into another software. It's basically an audio transfer cable software.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Frequency Counters
- A tutorial on using RF frequency counter, how a digital frequency counter works, includes frequency counter specifications and best practices in setting counter accuracy and resolution
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10GHz Narrowband Equipment
- The equipment shown on this page comprises a basic G3WDG transmit and receive system with the addition of a 1W Qualcomm amplifier.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How a Crystal Radio Works
- Basics of crystal radios receivers and basic working priciples
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- How to Use an Antenna Analyzer
- A presentation on how to use an antenna analyzer, includes basic principle, common functions and typical usage comparing MFJ 269 and Palstar ZM-30
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic cat basic pc-basic visual basic amplifier basic basic programs basic stamp basic meter basic build basic antenna antenna basic. basic antennas basic components rf amplifier basic basic oscillator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links