Search Results for "basic"212 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Quarter wave for 160 meters
- A basic quarter wave vertical antenna for 160m band lifted into the air using a balloon o a kite.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HF Antennas - basics
- HF Antennas - Building simple hf dipole antennas
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- How to Build a ZS6BKW Antenna, an optimised version of the popular G5RV multiband Antenna, basically a random length dipole with a 450 Ohm ladder line acting as a 1:1 transformer by VK4MDX
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Improving Your QSL Return Rate
- Some basic tips for successful QSLing, in particular when utilizing the services of a QSL Manager by W5UE
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Basics of CW operations
- A nice guide to make basic contacts in morse code with a particular reference to SOTA operations by VK3BQ
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating via Ham Radio Satellites
- A beginner guide, includes Ham Radio Satellite basics, accessing the satellites.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Frequency Counters
- A tutorial on using RF frequency counter, how a digital frequency counter works, includes frequency counter specifications and best practices in setting counter accuracy and resolution
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10GHz Narrowband Equipment
- The equipment shown on this page comprises a basic G3WDG transmit and receive system with the addition of a 1W Qualcomm amplifier.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]