basic255 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Flower Pot Antenna for 2 and 6 mt
- The diagram below shows the basic arrangement of the 2m Half-Wave version of the antenna. A 6m diagram is available too.
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Distributed Antenna System DAS
- Distributed Antenna Systems technology used for gaining better coverage and using a lower power.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn Antenna
- About basics of the horn antenna used for many rf microwave antenna applications.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop antenna
- basics of the loop antenna, a form of RF antenna design that can be used in a varety of applications
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Discone antenna
- The basics of what is a discone antenna for wide band or bandwidth omnidirectional applications.
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Shortwave Antennas
- Basic of shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Smart Antennas Tutorial
- Smart antennas or the adaptive antenna array and smart antenna technology used with SDR, cognitive radio, MIMO, and other new technologies.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Communications Towers
- Basic information about tower purchasing and installation will help you to communicate your requirements to a tower manufacturer, leading to better decisions and a smoother process from inception to installation.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Discone antenna
- About the basics of what is a discone antenna for wide band or bandwidth omnidirectional applications
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4 Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CQ CQ Nuevos Radioaficionados
- Basic information in spanish hon how to become ham radio operators, or radioaficionados
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Beginner's Morse Code
- Basic information about learning morse code
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Ground Wave Signal Propagation
- Article on propagation basics. The ground wave used for radio communications signal propagation on the long, and medium wave bands for local radio communications
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax and PL259s
- Basics, Coax, The PLS259, Soldering and preparing the coax, Crimp on Connectors
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Circuit Laws
- Basic electronic circuit laws, capacitors, resistors, power circuits examples
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Ground Loops
- About Ground loops, Wiring Caveat, Basics, Most Prevalent Cause, Common Connections
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Switching Regulator Basics
- Switching Regulator Basics By Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio, SDR, Tutorial
- A nice tutorial and the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbasic pc-basic cat basic visual basic basic meter antenna basic. rf amplifier basic basic antennas amplifier basic basic stamp basic antenna basic build canadian basic kenwood basic c2 locator in basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links