Search Results for "battery"106 links - and 1 categories
Operating Modes : HSMM
- A high speed, self discovering, self configuring, fault tolerant, wireless computer network that can run for days from a fully charged car battery with focus on emergency communications
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2.3GHz to 432MHz receiver converter
- Receiver converter that can be plugged to the backside of the Yaesu FT-817 battery powered portable transceiver
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- TM 241 battery replacement
- Kenwood TM-241 battery replacement topic
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Battery Bank
- Specialize in batteries and batteries charges
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Solar Station
- A solar powered station by IN3AQK using a 10W solar panel charging a 12v Pb sealed battery.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Solar panels test
- Solar panels test for portable battery charger by YO4HHP
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amplifiers - Care and Feeding
- Antenna and Power considerations, ALC Keying interface, Battery info, Keying interfaces and more
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rechargeable Battery Review
- Rechargeable Battery Comparisons
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Battery voltage booster
- A battery voltage booster project with pictures and schematic by KD7W
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Battery Articles
- A collection of battery questions and the replys from Red Scholefield, a battery engineer.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rechargable Battery Information
- All you need to know to keep your batteries fit and well!
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Change Battery on DVS-2
- The DVS-2 is a CQ unit for the Yaesu Trancievers.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
- Battery consumer information and answers to frequently asked questions (faq) about car and deep cycle batteries.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Battery Comparisons in QRP Applications
- AE5X battery comparison
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Home Brew 9 Volt Battery Clip
- Make your own battery clip by nj2x
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Fast, smart NiCD/NiMh battery charger
- PCB for a battery charger described in the datasheet for the MAX712/MAX713 fast charge controllers.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NiCad battery charger plan
- SV1BSX project for a Nicad battery charger
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Supply for Floating Pb Batteries
- An easy-to-build power supply for floating pb batteries
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automatic Battery Charger Project
- A project for an automatic battery charger from 12.6v to 13.8v
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Adjustable Regulated Battery Charger
- This battery charger circuit is regulated and adjustable to make this circuit able to charge the mosto NiCAD battery.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A NiCAD Battery Charger
- A NiCAD Battery Charger with Current and Voltage Limiting
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZL2PD CMOS Keyer
- Two cheap CMOS ICs and a few transistors was all that was required to rebuild an elderly TTL automatic morse keyer into a low current lightweight battery powered iambic morse keyer.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Find RFI causes in mobile operations
- Troubleshooting your power supply, in determinig connections to battery, alternator and regulator interference and checking power supply leads.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 12-Volt Homebrew Regen
- A one-tube battery-powered regenerative receiver.
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]