Search Results for "beacon 6m"11 links
- VHF UHF European Beacons
- MMMonVHF maintains the data for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm bands in collaboration to LA0BY. This site allow display of a beacon map and latest beacon spots.
[ Hits: 2118 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KF6MWA Beacon projects
- 10 meter propigation beacon project
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0KP 6Meters beacon
- Includes homebrew equipment, CW, Morse, beacons, QRP, QRPp, milliwatting, DX, 6 meters.
[ Hits: 2851 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Six meter beacons
- Beacons transmitting on 50Mhz band
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IT9X Beacon
- IT9X is an experimental 6m beacon operational in CW, JT65B and BPSK located in JM78RE (Messina)
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK3RMH 6 meter beacon
- 6 meter CW beacon
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Beaconspot.eu presents an accurate picture of microwave and VHF/UHF beacons in Europe, plus 6m beacons worldwide.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Roger G3XBM's Amateur Radio Blog
- Simple QRP projects, 10m, 6m, WSPR beaconing, sub-9kHz and other random stuff
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Essex Repeater Group
- These pages provide the Latest News and information on ERG, the voice repeaters GB3DA (2m), GB3ER (70cm), GB7ZP (70cm D-Star), GB3DB (6m), and the 10GHz microwave beacon GB3CMS.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a Low Power Beacon for 6m
- by Ken Neubeck WB2AMU
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]