KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.