- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
Beacon Signals.comPriority listing
- Covering all areas of beacon signals including radio beacons and beacon technology. Access free beacon recordings and graphs using Spectrum Lab, SpectraVue, and CW Skimmer.
VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
NS6T's Azimuthal Mapupdated
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB