6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
- First APRS site in spanish, with maps, documentation, software and projects for APRS. All in spanish castellano
- APRS Display map java applet use expedia maps
Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.