The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
OZ2M - Next generation beacon
- Next Generation Beacon hardware platform encompasses both analog and digital modes, i.e. CW FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration. The advantage of the mixed mode is that humans can decode the CW FSK by ear and the MGM can be decoded by computers way below what is audible. Therefore the MGM can be used for “pre-human-conditions” or early warning monitoring.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Description of the beacon hardware and DDS frequency source used for G4JNT personal beacon
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Beacon for 23 cm band
- This is a 30-watt sea level beacon intended for the coastal path between Northern and Southern California