Search Results for "beam dx"44 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9009 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13958 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38538 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8474 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 12778 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4147 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7718 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 9327 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5375 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28734 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6428 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7689 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8289 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 26932 | Votes: 591 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar terms20m beam 440 beam hf beam x beam beam dx beam map c beam 40 mts beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m beam beam beam 2 hex beam v beam 80m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links