beam dx42 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9028 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11270 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13982 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38699 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 12862 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2736 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4167 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7746 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 9377 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5391 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28760 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6434 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- DXCC Beam headings
- Display a current DXCC list with beam headings centered on your location.
[ Hits: 7700 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8295 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- MDXA DXCC Beam Headings
- Display a current DXCC list with headings centered on your location
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings for each beacon from your QTH. BeaconClock is for Windows 9x/NT/2k systems.
[ Hits: 1757 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 27013 | Votes: 592 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar terms2m beam 6m beam beam 10m log beam u beam w beam ray beam vee beam mt beam hex-beam aim a beam add 40m to beam 220 225 mhz beam 2m 5 ele beam 220 beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links