Search Results for "beam dx"42 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17627 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 20m 3-Element Yagi Plans
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 20m at DX Engineering
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26005 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 Element 4M Beam
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul M1CCZ
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 50 Mhz
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 6m.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3229 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The CN2WW 80m wire-beam
- Description of the 80m antenna used at CN2WW in the ARRL-DX CW 2007
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4579 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- HEXA beam for portable use
- HEXA beam Special Light Dxpedition Version, works on five bands, 10-12-15-17-20 meters and has a total weight of 3 Kg.
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing HexBeam Antenna
- WD0M installation of the Hex Beam by SP7IDX
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m Pocket Beam
- The 2m portable pocket beam is a small 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 8688 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- How to make a gamma match
- how to make a gamma match for a antenna.
The Gamma match is the most used matching device used for yagi beams.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location by ok2pbq
[ Hits: 7831 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39901 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free windows software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 1994 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeam 440 beam c beam beam dx av2 beam j beam hex beam d beam 20m beam 40m beam x beam mt beam v beam 432 meg beam u beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links