Search Results for "beam wire"30 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9000 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11063 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3966 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 11777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Wire Beam Design for 80 meters
- by Dave Robbins, KY1H
[ Hits: 3646 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CN2WW 80m wire-beam
- Description of the 80m antenna used at CN2WW in the ARRL-DX CW 2007
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31993 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14574 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8976 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5494 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9973 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9072 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6425 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39962 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms80m wire beam 40m wire beam beam wire 20m wire beam wire beam wire beam 80 40 m 2el wire beam 17m wire beam wire beam antennas 40-meter-wire-beam wire beam antenna 20 meter wire beam 80 meter wire beam 40 meter wire beam wire beam calulator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links