Search Results for "beam"287 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13359 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3971 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11207 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26096 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2338 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Grumpy's Communications
- Dealer for Charles Gizmotchy Beam Antennas
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39981 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2917 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsv beam hex beam 220 225 mhz beam beam mt beam 10m beam 11m beam 12 10 beam 2m and 5 m beam 40m hex beam x-beam x beam 2m beam 17 mtr beam 18 mtr beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links