Search Results for "beam"262 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13005 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16942 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3933 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 25542 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3060 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5355 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9686 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 11629 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23373 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8816 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39318 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- SOTA Beams
- Dedicated to State-of-the-Art lightweight portable radio
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5189 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.50 ]