beam289 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11179 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18009 | Votes: 340 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- K7PEH Installing The Hex Beam
- Assembling and setup operations of an heabeam antenna by K7PEH
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5937 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- W1GQL's Homebrew Hexbeam
- A site dedicated to HexBeam antenna construction. It is complete and you will find all information you need to start homebrewing your own hexbeam antenna.
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 12338 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- DXCC List with your beam headings
- You can have your persolal DXCC country list with correct beam heading calculated on you grid square location
[ Hits: 11254 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam
- MW0JZE Manufacturer of the G3TXQ Broadband Hexagonal Beam - HexBeam Antennas
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- optimum short-wave antennas, developed by hams for hams
[ Hits: 2502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2384 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- OPTIBEAM Manuals
- Optibeam antennas manuals by 9k2hn
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms6m beam 17 mtr beam 10m log beam 18 mtr beam u beam 70 cm beam w beam vee beam mt beam beam dx hex beam 220 beam 220 225 mhz beam 2m beam x beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links