Search Results for "beams"27 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 8723 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.80 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3836 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VK2ABQ Wire Beams
- The VK2ABQ wire beam is described in Les Moxon's HF Antennas for all Locations which also contains the original references, but they are rather difficult to find. The VK2ABQ antenna is a planar wire beam that can be constructed from a single hub and four spreaders.
[ Hits: 7886 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The HB9CV - a two element 6m-beam
- A dual driven antenna for the 6 meters band.
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7144 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 13723 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5176 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9561 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23223 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew beams with gamma match
- Homebrew forum at eham.net article on antenna gamma match feed
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire Beams
- A family of wire beams by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14402 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2526 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3630 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- SOTA Beams
- Dedicated to State-of-the-Art lightweight portable radio
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]