Search Results for "beginner guide"32 links - and 4 categories
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19876 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A musr reading for beginners
[ Hits: 4961 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 646 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Beginners Guide to Ham Radio
- What is Amateur Radio ?. Things you can to do with amateur radio.
[ Hits: 25166 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- beginners guide to amateur radio, scanners, monitoring and shortwave
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beginners guide to CW QSO
- Procedure on how to conduct a CW QSO
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8207 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.18 ]
- A beginner's guide to making CW contacts
- Learning the code, answer a CQ, call your own CQ, QSO template for beginners and more
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- PacketRadio Beginners Guide
- A Primer for the new Packet Radio operator
[ Hits: 3708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Satellite FAQ
- Beginner guide to amateur satellite, with tech info about accessories, antennas, and frequencies.
[ Hits: 6887 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.60 ]
- N4JRI Scanner Pages
- Some beginners guide to monitoring aircraft communications
[ Hits: 1491 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio, include an up to date blog and news about products and events.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Introduction to Shortwave Listening
- MW SWL DXing, a beginner's guide
[ Hits: 3164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Guide to SWL and BCL
- Introduction to mediumwave and shortwave DXing
[ Hits: 5961 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4224 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Fundamentals
- SWL radio fundamentals, beginner's guide to making CW contacts, interesting shortwave stations to find and more about bcldx.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 19099 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.31 ]