beginner93 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- The Tiny 2 - 144 Mhz beam antenna
- The "Tiny 2" is a great little 2 meter beam. It has some really interesting properties and it is a fantastic first time antenna project for the beginner.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 14580 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 432MHz Moxon Antenna
- Contesting for beginners with a bent coat hanger! A moxon antenna project for 70cm band.
[ Hits: 10017 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Choosing and Antenna
- Beginner guide on choosing an antenna for your ham radio station by W5RH
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Start, starter kit. Stugy guides, resources, exams, upgrades and morse code. A guide for beginners and license upgraders, Resources for getting started and advancing in ham radio (USA)
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A must reading for beginners
[ Hits: 5804 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Beginners guide to CW QSO
- Procedure on how to conduct a CW QSO
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- AMSAT & High Altitude Balloons
- Balloon Projects, scheduled launches at amsat
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving the AO-40 Beacon
- G6LVB beginners guide to receiving the AO-40 beacon
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radioamateur magazine
- This is a PDF magazine for ham radio and radio listeners enthusiasts, particularly for beginners
[ Hits: 5546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Programming the Yaesu VX-170
- HT Programming for the Absolute Beginner
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio, include an up to date blog and news about products and events.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Battery Equivalents
- Cross reference thousands of consumer, watch and Amateur Radio Handheld batteries
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20706 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.21 ]
You can try similar termsbeginner beginner s guide to ham beginner guide beginner sdguideatonhamu transiver for beginner beginner ham radio beginner s guide beginner s guide to shor buying beginner ham radi keyboard, training, beginner beginner s guide to ham radio beginner's guide to ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links