Wisconsin Michigan CB Radio And Scanner Club
- Here you will find an assortment of related links to some of the best CB and Scanner Sites on the Web. As well as a wealth of information on these two hobbies and others including articles on Ham Radio and other wireless technologies.
30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer