Summits on the Air (SOTA)
- Summits on the Air is an exciting new award scheme for radio amateurs which encourages operation in mountainous and wilderness areas. The sceme is designed to grow into an international awards.
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
- A slow CW and DFCW TX program for Windows, works well with Spectrogram. By Rik Strobbe ON7YD
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.