and 1 categories
about c pole on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas Antennas : 2M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : J-Pole
Antennas : Multiband
- The Copper cactus antenna
- Copper Cactus multiband J-Pole antenna
[ Hits: 53678 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28030 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 47504 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.99 ]
Antennas : OCF Antennas : Portable Antennas : Rhombic Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Wire Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : Military Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors Manufacturers : Lightning and Surge Protection Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories Propagation : Aurora Shopping and Services : Antenna Tower Erectors Software : Antenna analysis
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4706 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8572 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links