Search Results for "cable cal"38 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17535 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Coaxial cable dipole for 80m
- Here are some simple antennas you can build along with calculators to help you get the right length.
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 6580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 8425 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4889 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Antenna Cable Loss and SWR
- Calculate Cable Loss from SWR and reverse. Text file with only two simply formulas
[ Hits: 1885 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Actual Antenna SWR
- Easy for calculate formula which could be a wake-up call for you.
The SWR value at the input of antenna cable is not a actual SWR of your favorite antenna.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 88440 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Davis RF
- provide electronic and electrical wire, cable, RF connectors, DSP audio filters, rope, non-conductive guy cables for aerial or tower support; plus sundry aerial related parts
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Belden Wire & Cable Company
- Cables for any electrical application, with data sheets, comparisons, and on-line catalog.
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Electro Cables
- Electronic and electrical cables
[ Hits: 1179 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multi/Cable Corporation
- Manufacturer of electrical & electronic Wire & Cable, specializing in custom cables & short runs.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Coax Cable loss and SWR calculator
- This small window application will calculate Coax Cable loss from SWR and SWR from Cable Loss
[ Hits: 6143 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 19183 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4854 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]