2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
IMAGINE QSL's Print Service
- We design and print QSLs (simple,double,triple...), calendars, awards, directories... High quality at lower price
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
- ID Wizard is an ID timer with system clock setting and miscellaneous tools. Tools includes Notes, a full-featured “text” editor, Calculator,
Calendar for sun/moon times, Time Zone Browser
Conversion Utility Area, Distance, Mass, Power, Temperature, Time and Volume, Trace Route, Ping and WhoIs