A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
STěRY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign STěRY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, STěRY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
VE3NRS Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club
- The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club carries the club call sign of VE3VM. Our organization serves all amateurs and local community within the region of Niagara located in Ontario, Canada.
Halton Amateur Radio Club
- The Club was originally a special interest group, locally formed under its mother Club, the Peel Amateur Radio Club of Brampton
- Superbertha is an aesthetic, rotating monopole, custom designed and built specifically to fit your needs. a superbertha can be designed to any height you need or desire. there are many benefits of a superbertha, versus a standard guyed tower.
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select