- What you gain and what you lose.
While broadband and electrically small antennas may look attractive on the surface, they are by necessity compromises and usually don’t work as well as tuned antennas.
W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
Super Check Partial
- Super check partial is a feature that K1EA first introduced in his CT logging software. It enables the use of a database to extend the list of calls that appear in the check partial call window. Used correctly, it can help you more quickly pull a call out of the QRM
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware
iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCCâ€™s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.