W4BSF Big South Fork Amateur Radio Club
- The Big South Fork Amateur Radio Club is dedicated to serving the amateur radio community and the general public in the Big South Fork region of Tennessee and Kentucky. The club operates under the call sign of W4BSF.
San Joaquin County Sheriff and Stockton Police
- Recorded scanner radio traffic from police and fire department communications. Stockton Police scanner recordings of pursuits, fights, shootings, officer involved shootings, in progress high intensity calls.
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db