The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
- What you gain and what you lose.
While broadband and electrically small antennas may look attractive on the surface, they are by necessity compromises and usually don’t work as well as tuned antennas.
W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
K7BON - Callsigns in Oak
- Your call sign, name or specialty item professionally crafted in oak (two thicknesses available), from a computer designed pattern and finished in up to 4 coats of Formby's Glossy Tung Oil.
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCCâ€™s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.