KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antennapop
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
Pacific Seafarers Net
- The Pacific Seafarer's Net operates from 02:30Z to 04:00Z, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on 14.313MHz and sometimes on 14.300MHz. Between 02:30Z and 03:24Z we perform general traffic handling, and then at 03:25Z the rollcall portion of the Pacific Seafarer's net begins.
Allied Wire and Cable
- Allied Wire and Cable is a distributor and manufacturer of electronic and electrical wire and cable, tubing and cable assemblies. We also specialize in custom cable design, flexible cable, and many types of cable and wire requirements.
Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.