ON7SA - UBA section AST
- Clubstation of Belgian UBA section AST. AST stands for Aalst, the city where we're located. We participate in many international contests with our special contestcall OTxH. The x in the call is always the last letter of the current year.
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
- With eCallBook you will have instant and current information on over 800,000 hams from around the world
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
- CommCat goes beyond rig control and logging to provide many new features designed to help you work and confirm DX, and learn in the process. Free Demo download. Requires Windows 95 or later.