call518 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8072 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8661 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 20094 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5076 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Coaxial-feed axiam mode helical antenna
- Coaxial-feed axial mode hemispherical antenna is studied experimentally and theoretically
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4674 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6680 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 17439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ST0RY - Sudan DXpedition March 2003
- On March 20, 2003, we brought Sudan, one of the most needed and top-ranking DXCC entities, on the air with the call sign ST0RY (Sierra Tango Zero Radio Yankee). After some 48,000 QSOs, ST0RY became hiSTORY on March 31, 2003.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Radio Data - Call Signs database.
- At national Radio Data you can search for more than 838,000 United States and 55,000 Canadian ham radio Call Signs and related information.
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- M0WAY QSL manager M0PAA - M0ZZZ
- New QSL Manager for call M0PAA - M0ZZZ
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Island Amateur Radio Club
- 575-Long Island Amateur Radio Simplex Club, Operating locally on 147.575 FM Simplex from Grid Square FN-30
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- W8CCA Coshocton County Amateur Radio Association
- The coshocton county amateur radio association official website - club callsign w8cca
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3875 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9514 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Simple adjustable passive attenuator
- This adjustable passive attenuator works as a "waveguide beyond cutoff." It can be constructed in about ten minutes from parts available locally.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termscall dx call ham call 99 call call for help call log using a us call in the uk cq call call look up ez call call id what is a cq call call map fcc call find call
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links