Search Results for "call"517 links - and 2 categories
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4777 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- HamLin Tower Project 2003
- A cooperative venture between MSUARC and Calloway County Fire and Rescue
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- VHF/UHF Folded Diplole
- This is a two element colinear design for vertically polarized radiation. It may be constructed for use on either 2m or 70cm
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2598 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Associazione Radioamatoriale Sardinia QRP Club
- First QRP Club in Sardinia Island (IS-QRP). Special Callsign IQ0QP
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cloud Peak Radio and Electronics Group
- Amateur Radio and Electronics Club involving Sheridan area Hams and electronics enthusiasts. Club Call, WY7SHR
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio QTH practice exams
- Call sign lookup system based on FCC database allow lookup for vanity call signs, practice exams and simple online qsl card creation
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Luksa Industries
- Luksa industries design and manufacture mechanically operated aluminum telescoping masts and telescoping tripods to support communications and military antennas
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL US Call district map
- ARRL WAS Map, Map of USA call districts by ARRL and edited by AA70A
[ Hits: 4147 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Google Maps APRS
- APRS web map with weather, telemetry, messaging and a bulletin board. Google Maps and Google Earth views update automatically in real time. 14 languages.
[ Hits: 633 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- D-STAR Callsign Calculator
- This is a user-friendly web page based D-STAR call sign calculator that requires no installation or configuration to use.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- D-Star Call Calculator
- Calculate how to set call signs
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Working AO-51 Calls for Courtesy, Common Sense
- AO-51 Operating guidelines and introduction
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom IC-7100 Worldwide Recall
- Info on 2013 Icom recall for IC-7100 for touchscreen replacement and N-Connector substitution with SO-239 by PD0AC
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Master.dta Editor
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
[ Hits: 2267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
You can try similar termscall call for help call map call look up cq call ham call what is a cq call call log ez call using a us call in the uk dx call 99 call call id fcc call call channel
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links