Search Results for "call"514 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32321 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19327 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6736 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
[ Hits: 7038 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- HB0 - DXpdition 2004
- HB0 on most HF bands from 12 Sept 2004 to 19 Sept. 2004. HB0/ON7TQ and HB0/ON6UQ Qsl via home call Buro or direct.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LT7W - Grupo TITAN
- Special Callsign by TITAN Group, from Chubut, Patagonia Argentina - Working DX - Contest - ILLW and special events.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- URDE Navarra Spain
- Web site of URDE in Navarra north Spain, a lot of news periodically update
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- ARRLWeb: ARRL/VEC - Examinations and Licensing
- Information about amateur licensing: examination requirements,
scheduled exam sessions, renewals, FCC and NCVEC forms, vanity call signs,
volunteer examiners, fees, special-event call signs.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EMail Callbook by JH4PHW
- Amateur Radio Ham E-Mail Callbook
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scottish HAM Portal
- Scottish ham radio portal, basically concerns ham life in Scotland. The aims of the Portal shall be to further the interests of Scottish HAMs in all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- What is Ham Radio
- What is ham radio, why Are They Called Hams and more answers to common questions by DCARC
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Prints full color, custom Callsign Badges with a variety of options available.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Join the hundreds of hams worldwide that have ordered their handcrafted oak call signs for their shack. de KCØSDV
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This program graphically shows world time zones and their corresponding times. Just tap on the map to see the time in that part of the world.
A list of three cities at the bottom of the screen can be customized to any city from the list provided. This list can also be updated using a PC program provided.
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar termsham call cq call call dx call call look up call map using a us call in the uk call for help call log what is a cq call ez call 99 call call id fcc call us call areas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links