Search Results for "call"489 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12076 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Bazooka Antenna
- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
[ Hits: 4134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3485 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2562 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The electronic qsl card centre, send and receive QSL card electonically
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- kc5ess Ham it up
- My name is Wendall Bagwell and my call is kc5ess. The qth is Blue Ridge, Tx and I have been hammin since 1993
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bulgarian Federation of Radio Amateurs
- BFRA includes LZ callsign search
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NVRA, Nederlandse Vereniging voor Radio Amateurs.
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Radio Amateurs / Dutch Society for Radio Amateurs Located in Haarlem , Netherlands JO22HJ. Calls PI4HLM en ATV repeater PI6HLM
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A musr reading for beginners
[ Hits: 5222 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RA6YY web site
- RA6YY home page. R6Y-callbook. Callsign look up service. Shakhan Contest Club. Adygeya Rep. Photos. Clubs links.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NETCERTUS ampsequencer
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Wilderness Radio
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
[ Hits: 4464 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A1 custom mugs
- 1CMUGS can produce a Custom eleven(11) ounce, White ceramic coffee mug, with Black or Color printing and Color Photo, Amateur radio callsigns with photos in your mugs.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wear your Call-Sign on your Shirt, caps, outwear and other accessories
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Mug Factory
- Custom etched coffee cups & mugs with your Call-Sign printed on.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3429 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]