An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
Russian Callsign databaseupdated
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446Priority listing
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell