Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
The VHF Quagi
- There have been many half-hearted attempts to combine a Yagi and a Quad. Most have produced questionable results. Well, here are the "true" facts, the real dope, the hot scoop. K6YNB in QST April 1977
SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouverís Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.