Search Results for "can antennas"157 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3827 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 50867 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- HFPack: pedestrian antennas
- A pedestrian antenna is considered to be a lightweight antenna that can easily be carried to the shootout by one person in a backpack or bag.
[ Hits: 4757 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 13334 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3100 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70824 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3799 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5366 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Walcott CB Radio Store
- CB Radios And Antennas, Marine Radios, Scanners, Radar Detectors. Online store and repair service
[ Hits: 3337 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Alabama radio
- Eastern Alabama's dealer of amateur radios and antennas, CB radios and antennas, scanners, radar detectors, power supplies, and other related accessories.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsuhf tv antennas hf bow tie antennas antennas 5.8 ghz antennas end fed antennas fm antennas ht antennas 80 m antennas pmr 466 antennas pvc antennas lz antennas lnr par antennas l antennas 800 mhz antennas am antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links