W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club
- W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club is located in the Lewis-Clark Valley on the borders of Idaho and Washington. LCARC also provides emergency communcation support.
Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave