Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
VE3NRS Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club
- The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club carries the club call sign of VE3VM. Our organization serves all amateurs and local community within the region of Niagara located in Ontario, Canada.
Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society (CARS)
- The Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society (CARS) is a not-for-profit organization comprised
of Amateur Radio (Ham Radio) operators dedicated to furthering the art of Ham Radio
and to serving the public in times of disaster
Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
- ABC Vacuum Tubes is dedicated to providing Ham radio, amateur radio operators, antique radio enthusiasts, audio professionals and hobbyists the ability to choose from an inventory of over 3.5 Million Vacuum Tubes on hand under one roof.
- PlanePlotter receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart.
Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages including ACARS, ADS-B and HFDL.
- Designed to work with all the major ACARS data capturing programs and enable users to get a complete picture of all the aircraft in there database, where they go and what they have done in the past.