Vintage QSL Collection
- This website was originally inspired by the discovery of a number of QSL (radio reception report) cards dating from the 1920s and is intended to make images of the cards available to as many people as possible.
OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
- QSL cards and labels printing software. Create colourful QSL-cards and labels literally in some minutes. Print filled QSL cards or stickers from an ADIF-file, logs UR5EQF Log, HRD Logbook, AALog.
Windows Shareware program by RS SoftX.
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.