DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
TopQsl Printer service
- Italian QSL printer. Print from years qsl cards for amateur radio operators, especialy print standard qsl cards and personalized qsl cards, but our challange is print the best qsl cards possible for ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL cards printer, eyeball, cards, based in Spring Hill KS USA
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
QSL Card Albums and Organizers
- Cheap qsl card holders, albums and organizers. Fast delivery also has a number of other archival safe products through archivesafe.com and qsl card paper for printing your own qsl cards.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.