Search Results for "card"331 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Horn
- CardboardHorn - Seattle Wireless
- A Cardboard Horn antenna for 802.11b
[ Hits: 7067 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9412 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- The electronic qsl card centre, send and receive QSL card electonically
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- HB9DHG QSL gallery
- Fully seachable and ordered QSL cards gallery includes front and back of thousands of QSL cards received by HB9DHG
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KK7UQ - Digital Radio
- The KK7UQ computer to radio interface, sound card interfaces, IMD meters interface products
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- WM2U's PSK31 Page
- An interesting article on PSK31, includes informations on interfacing to sound cards, troubleshouting, list of psk31 softwares and some historic backgrounds.
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Packet Interface
- Setting up and testing a sound card packet radio interface by KD5ZUG
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Welcome to VIS Amateur Supply
- Vis amateur supply, largest independent dealer for several major brands of amateur radio accessories, and publisher of 'vis study cards' and the 'sam amateur radio callsign database'. Coffeeville, AL USA
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TopQsl Printer service
- Italian QSL printer. Print from years qsl cards for amateur radio operators, especialy print standard qsl cards and personalized qsl cards, but our challange is print the best qsl cards possible for ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL cards printer, eyeball, cards, based in Spring Hill KS USA
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9614 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- QSL Card Imaging
- A database which allows the user to store and catalog QSL cards
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Ham Label
- Professional QSL cards label printing software.
[ Hits: 12461 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 17199 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 12756 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The MGM Interface
- General purpose RTX-PC sound card Interface for MGM (Machine Generated Modulation)
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Some Tips on Sound Card Interfacing to Your Rig
- Article on PC to radio interfacing by Paul Umbdenstock, WA1VOA
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Interfacing to PC soundcards
- General electronic topics on interfacing to PC soundcards by epanorama.net
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]