- Forget about spending expensive time and big money for QSL cards printing, filling out, sorting and sending. Exchange QSL information system.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.72 ]
QSL Cards - How to Make Your Own
- If you have a computer with word processing software and a printer, you can make your own custom QSL cards, with each card individually printed for the ham you just contacted. WA7S show you how.
- Every summer Lithuanian radio amateurs gather together to their traditional HAMFEST somewhere in a beauty spot in Lithuania.
It will provide excellent occasion to meet over 300 LY hams in the same place
Star Cards - Ham Radio QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards are printed with the same quality as other STAR CARDS products.
They are printed on a 14 pt. card stock using process color and a protective ultra-gloss UV coating on the front, and one ink color on the back.
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
- Reporting program that help you keep track of contacts and take care of the routing activity of creating reports and QSL cards. Require miLog logging program
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
QSL MakerPriority listing
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 7813 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
Sine Wave Generatorupdated
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers