Search Results for "card"335 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Collinear
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20024 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 13084 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Forget about spending expensive time and big money for QSL cards printing, filling out, sorting and sending. Exchange QSL information system.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.72 ]
- QSL Cards - How to Make Your Own
- If you have a computer with word processing software and a printer, you can make your own custom QSL cards, with each card individually printed for the ham you just contacted. WA7S show you how.
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- WT4Y - Amateur Radio Blog
- WT4Y Amateur Radio, stealth antennas, computerized logs, QSL card images
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LY Hamfest
- Every summer Lithuanian radio amateurs gather together to their traditional HAMFEST somewhere in a beauty spot in Lithuania.
It will provide excellent occasion to meet over 300 LY hams in the same place
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham radio cartoons
- Cartoonist will illustrate your concepts for use on QSL cards and more by cartoonist Dan Rosandich
[ Hits: 812 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Unified Microsystems
- W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keyer, beacon CQ IDer, USB interfaces and more for ham radio operators
[ Hits: 4246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3405 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- PSK31 Interfacing
- PSK31 basics and radio to pc soundcard interface circuits, radio to soundcard, soundcard to radio and pc serial port to radio
[ Hits: 4769 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Star Cards - Ham Radio QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards are printed with the same quality as other STAR CARDS products.
They are printed on a 14 pt. card stock using process color and a protective ultra-gloss UV coating on the front, and one ink color on the back.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GG Graphics QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards, Full Color Custom QSL Cards, Offset Printing
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- YL's Touch
- YL's Touch is a small QSL Card company, specializing in the creation of QSL Cards in a PDF format.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A linux soundcard based PSK program by DL9RDZ and WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8374 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- miLog Reporter
- Reporting program that help you keep track of contacts and take care of the routing activity of creating reports and QSL cards. Require miLog logging program
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 22892 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 8945 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 13223 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]