cat basic42 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 42149 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Understanding Antennas For The Non-Technical Ham
- A Book By Jim Abercrombie, N4JA.
Reason for writing this book is to educate you so you can make an informed choice concerning the
best antenna for you. Another reason is to dispel the many antenna myths that circulate in the amateur
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Five eighths wavelength vertical antenna
- The basics of a five eigths wavelength vertical antenna, a form of RF antenna widely used for mobile radio communications applications
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna resonance and bandwidth
- About antenna or aerial resonance and bandwidth and the impact of RF antenna resonance and bandwidth on radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VU2LFA ham radio in india
- This site is basically for the begeners (SWL) of india. This site is supporting to digital communication for hams also.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Railroad radio communications
- Some basic information on ways to use a radio scanner to enhance your enjoyment of the railroad hobby.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 3098 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PIC Simulator IDE
- Powerful application that supplies PIC developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows with integrated simulator (emulator), Basic compiler, assembler, disassembler and debugge
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 234 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 18139 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Batteries for Emergency Communications
- The purpose of this paper is to provide a basic understanding of the different types of batteries available on the market today so the reader can make an educated decision about what type of battery will best meet their needs for Amateur Radio emergency communications
Brett Hammond - KB3HGP
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Radio receiver dynamic range
- The basics of radio receiver dynamic range performance used for specifying the performance of radio receivers used in radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspc-basic basic cat basic basic stamp rf amplifier basic basic meter amplifier basic visual basic basic antennas antenna basic. basic antenna basic build kenwood basic c2 canadian basic locator in basic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links