Search Results for "cat interface"67 links
Contesting : Software
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Donner's digital interface
- Donner's digital interface sales. Interface that will let you connect your amateur radio and computer to receive digital modes of communication like PSK31, RTTY, CW, SSTV Also have rig control interfaces.
[ Hits: 4112 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood Ten-Tec CAT Interfaces Kits by N5ZTW
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WW-Locator with Google Maps
- Developed by IZ3MEZ offer a click and show WW locator information using Google Maps API interface.
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Remote interface for Kenwood transceivers
- Cat interface for Kenwood transceivers, tested with TS-850 and kenwood TS-50 but should work with all Kenwood rtx
[ Hits: 5153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- TS-50 serial interface
- CAT interface for the TS-50
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- FT-1K OptoCAT
- The simple and safe RS232 CAT interface for Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP Mark V and FT-1000MP Mark V Field rigs
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000 Cat interface schematic
- N6RK computer to FT-1000 interface
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DB37 FT-450 Cable
- Schematic for Data, power, CAT, Key and Mic connection interface cable
[ Hits: 1491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DB15 FT-450 Cable
- Schematic for Data CAT Power and Key cable interface for the Yaesu FT-450
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT-897 Cat interface
- HamRadioHomebrew Cat Interface for Yaesu FT-897 by PE1OPM
[ Hits: 4220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 8262 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16987 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM OCX
- CI-V OCX For The Icom 756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom radio.
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CAT programming interface for ICOM rigs
- This simple and cost effective interface circuit is designed for use with any ICOM amateur radio equipment with CIV interface
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT8x7 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
[ Hits: 3824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2 OptoCAT
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Elecraft K2
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT & audio interface
- Schematics and plans to build a custom CAT and audio pc interface
[ Hits: 4805 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]