Search Results for "cat mode"152 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : California
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1487 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Pravacy Speaker PMR446
- We are a leading developer and manufacturer PMR446 in Korea. Our new developed PMR446 model no. IFR-100 has new function like as private speaker it allow not to speak out from the radio and only you can hear the communication by using a private talk mode.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hal Communications
- HF radio data communications products, analog and DSP modems
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8065 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MFSK16 Reference Documents
- Performance Reports, Sound Samples and specifications of MFSK mode
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11834 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6842 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HSCW/WSJT meteorscatter/path simulator a first attempt at trying to model meteorscatter events and simulate their transmission characteristics
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SSTV Pal Multimode
- SstvPal Multimode, predecessor of EasyPal not supported anymore by Erik Sundstrup
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 83784 | Votes: 2729 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15532 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16683 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16959 | Votes: 341 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 84180 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 72131 | Votes: 1067 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- SDR Classification - F4DAN
- An SDR classification model edited ty Christophe F4DAN
The model consists in describing a SDR with letters and digits, each one indicating the value of the corresponding key parameter.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]