about cat mode on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 [next]
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : California Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio : TNC Operating Modes : EME Operating Modes : MFSK Operating Modes : VHF UHF Propagation : Resources Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817 Shopping and Services : Ham Radio Stores Software : Contesting Software : DSP
Software : Digital SSTV Software : Hellschreiber Software : Macintosh Software : Multimode
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2681 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HSCW/WSJT meteorscatter/path simulator a first attempt at trying to model meteorscatter events and simulate their transmission characteristics
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
Software : Packet Software : Radio Control Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 14914 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16229 | Votes: 842 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16151 | Votes: 333 | Rating: 7.68 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links