Search Results for "cat project"77 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41326 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19209 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Almost all digital electronics
- This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs interested in circuit design, homebrew and kit projects.
[ Hits: 7088 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOIP applications and Ham Radio
- The future of two way radio is digital.
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amsat DSP Satellite Transceiver Project
- The DSP Satellite Transceiver is a conceptual transceiver designed as a dedicated unit for amateur satellite operators. The initial concept was brought about by the lack of satellite functionality on modern amateur radio transceivers, and the specialized requirements of the ham radio operator who utilizes OSCAR amateur satellites.
[ Hits: 3331 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DRM modification for 897
- English and germand PDF document for the Yaesu FT-897 DRM modification
[ Hits: 3189 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1801 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 4316 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Palm Globe - A World Globe for Palm OS
- Displays one hemisphere of the earth from any location. Can also display the greyline, and measure the distance between two points on the globe. It does not do a great circle projection.
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- FT100 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-100 transceiver. The program is based on the design of FT847-SuperControl.
[ Hits: 4169 | Votes: 219 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15871 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 14508 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Ameritron AL-80A modification
- W7TDC modification of the Ameritron AL-80A power amplifier
[ Hits: 9949 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3940 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- 70 cm Power splitter
- A simple accurate power splitter for the 70cm uplink to Oscar 13 by G8EUX
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A QRP SWR meter
- A real QRPp VSWR Meter project by DJ1ZB
[ Hits: 7611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT & audio interface
- Schematics and plans to build a custom CAT and audio pc interface
[ Hits: 4942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsqrp project project xm 240 cat project project qrp project-xm-240 project g the box project project project 25 pic project filter project receiver project amplifier project using project of voltimetro âm keyer project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links