Search Results for "cat rate"92 links
Antique Radios : Clubs
- The Radio History Society
- A Washington DC-based non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of radio and television history. We operate a museum in Bowie, MD
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DX Holiday
- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
[ Hits: 6256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- Friends of Amateur Radio Group FARG.
- F.A.R.G. The Friends of Amateur Radio Group Home Page.A fraternal organization dedicated to the advancement of Amateur Radio. Many links , Club roster.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Elko Amateur Radio Club
- An ARRL Special Service Club located in Northeast Nevada. Operates one of the largest linked repeater systems in the State of Nevada.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KC9WVK Robert
- Personal web site dedicated to amateur radio by KC0WVK Robert fron Green Bay, WI
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4289 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Integrated Tower Systems-ITS
- Premier OEM of portable tower systems, Communication-Site-on-Wheels (COWs), heavy-duty fixed foundation telescopic structures commercial and military, worldwide sales and leasing
[ Hits: 2344 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How operate Meteor Scatter
- The Meteor Scatter tips and tricks described here are based upon more than 20 years of active MS operation
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Popular Communications Magazine
- Monthly radio publication covering shortwave, scanning, Internet radio, CB, Pirate and clandestine radio, amateur, FRS, satellite monitoring and antique radio.
[ Hits: 6691 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- ITU publications
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Andino Relay Service
- The ANDINO RELAY SERVICE, is a free and true pirate station which broadcast with its own transmitter, also lending its broadcasting facilities to all free stations of the World.
We are in a secret location, near to the beautiful and majestic Andes mountain range.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3887 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17706 | Votes: 457 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12302 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16968 | Votes: 848 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17449 | Votes: 348 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- The FNpsk program provides for accurate message handling and net management of amateur radio emergency communications using the PSK31 or PSK63 digital formats
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Conductor Training
- Conductor is a training tracking software that can organize any type of education, training, certification or license. It generates a multitude of reports perfect for regualtory bodies, free demo.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscat rate rate rate this cat-rate rate it vad rate adi rate mp3 sample rate high-rate rate my site using dxzone to rate my high rate rate sheet data rate using dx zone to rate my
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links