about cat software on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 [next]
Antennas : Magnetic Loop Contesting : Software Internet and Radio : WebSDR Operating Modes : MFSK Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding Software : Antenna analysis Software : Audio Streaming Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
Software : Log Converters Software : Logging Software : Low Frequency Software : Macintosh Software : Propagation Software : QSL Software : Radio Control
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Software : Radio Programming Technical Reference : Components : Toroids Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio
- BC780XLT Remote Control PalmOS
- BC780XLT Uniden Bearcat Remote Control Software for the PalmOS freeware
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links